Tuesday, July 01, 2008

36 years



I cant believe 36 years have gone by - It all seems like yesterday - Many people have retired by this time and yet I feel like I haven't even begun.

Yet so many intelligent people I have come across so much wisdom in them I have seen, so many jerks that I have passed by, so many copy cats, so much of love and sighs and everything in between.

And as so many paste my lines and so many claim what I wrote, I stare the landscape and feel the skies and keep learning the ropes.

And while so many transfer as theirs what I shoot and so much of them that I apply to edit, without me you are nothing and without you I am the same, so lets all just forgive and forget it ...   start over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Imran Siddiqui's Facebook profile